As a blogger, I know how difficult it is to find a stunning design for your website. Not everyone can afford to hire a designer, and that’s totally OK. Luckily, I have a solution! I’ve found a couple of beautiful WordPress themes that will showcase your amazing content and brand in the best way possible. The good news is that, unlike hiring a designer, these WordPress themes don’t cost thousands of dollars.
Take a look at some of the fierce WordPress themes below (which, by the way, are perfect for lifestyle bloggers!) and see if any catch your eye – make sure you also grab my free downloadable guide on the best WordPress plugins to use for your site. These will help you to tailor your design to your personal requirements.
The best WordPress themes for bloggers
Olivia is a beautiful, feminine theme for bloggers. I love that this design combines a range of elements to showcase your brand in the best light. You have the option of using the large widget on the home page, a profile about yourself and your blog, as well as highlighting your recent blog posts. This theme also includes:
- Varying layouts to choose from so you can personalise your blog to your likes
- It’s Woocommerce ready – perfect if you have a shop or plan on selling products from your blog
- Full-width Instagram widget to show off your wonderful feed
- Email capture to grow your email list
- Easyrecipe styling to allow your readers to print any recipe posts
- Related posts widget to promote your blog content
A stunning theme for an affordable price – you can purchase Olivia here.
Ella is a chic and contemporary WordPress theme, ideal for any niche of blogger. The main slider allows you to show off your blog posts, upload your own background to personalise your design and add your own copyright to the footer. With this theme, you also have the option to:
- Sell your own products with Woocommerce
- Build your email list with the capture form
- Create a landing page for your blog
- Use a drop-down menu in the navigation
- Use a range of layouts for your blog posts
This is another affordable WordPress design that looks super pretty on any device. Purchase Elle theme here.
Grazie is the ultimate millennial website design for bloggers. If you love soft pink hues, you’ll adore this theme. Grazie is ecommerce ready so if you plan on selling any products like tangible goods or digital products, this design is ideal. Even if you don’t plan on selling anything, this theme offers you a selection of elements:
- 14 widget areas for your chosen topics, blog posts, categories etc
- Email signup capture to increase your email subscribers
- Landing page to build subscribers or sales
- Range of layouts to customise your site
- 300 icons
- Easy to change colours
Grazie is fully responsive and looks beautiful on any device. Buy the Grazie WordPress theme here.
Grab my free guide to find 15 essential WordPress plugins to grow your blog
WordPress themes for creatives tend to be lacking but Monstera is a choice that works beautifully. This WordPress design can be used by both creatives and bloggers who are searching for a classic monochrome look. Capture your readers attention and highlight your best content. Monstera offers some incredible elements, including:
- Multiple layout options
- Home page builder so you can tailor your landing page to complement your brand
- Woocommerce ready for selling capability
- Changeable fonts and colours
- Mailing list integration with several email providers
- Grow your email list with email list capture
- Bonus custom graphics for logo and favicon
Monstera is easy to upload and customise. Buy it here.
Food or lifestyle bloggers with a love of photography will enjoy using this blog design. Healey is designed to show off your best images and food posts with super simple recipe integration. You’ll also find:
- An index page to organise your recipes or posts
- Changeable fonts and colours
- 4 blog layouts and 3 page layouts
- Supported footer menu
- Custom widgets
- Fixed navigation
An affordable template for food or lifestyle bloggers, grab the Healey template here.
Hallie is a pretty design featuring watercolour details and a neutral colour palette. Whether you’re a beauty, fashion or general lifestyle blogger, you’ll love the features that this template uses. A few things that make this theme one to invest in include:
- Exceptional homepage slider to show off posts, products or other content
- Wide range of blog layout options
- Changeable fonts, colours and images
- Landing page template
- SEO optimised
- WooCommerce ready
- Bonus sidebar buttons and Pinterest images
There’s also space for adverts, email signups and a footer area which makes this design truly flexible. Grab the Hallie template here.
Marseille is an amazing magazine style template for bloggers. With a professional design, you’ll be able to finally get serious about your blog. This template features some fabulous aspects:
- A multifunctional layout to suit your preferences
- Shop widget area so readers can purchase your recommendations
- Drop-down menu
- Slider to show off your best content
- Full-width Instagram feed to show your stunning images
- Social media set
Grab Marseille here and transform your blog into a pro website.
Kate is a colourful WordPress theme for all kinds of blogger. As well as an optimal homepage slider, you also receive a responsive layout and more:
- SEO optimised template
- Share icons
- Custom header options
- Looks great on any type of device
With detailed instructions to set up the theme, you’ll also find social media icons and share buttons. Buy the Kate template here.
Jacqueline is a theme by Bluchic – I’m actually using one of their designs and I’d highly recommend them. The above WordPress template is perfect for girl bosses, budding entrepreneurs or lifestyle bloggers. Some aspects that make this design special include:
- Newsletter sign up form to confidently build your email list
- WooCommerce ready to sell digital or tangible products
- Sticky menu
- Customisable colours
- Multiple layouts for a personal touch
- Featured optional slider for your best content
Bluchic themes are super easy to upload and personalise. Buy the Jacqueline template here.
A feminine theme, Samantha is perfect for both bloggers and those with an online store. With easy to change colors, this template will fit your site beautifully. A few features to look out for:
- A landing page with widgets
- WooCommerce ready
- Slider and gallery style images
- Optional footer widgets
- Email newsletter capture
- 3 layout options
- Upload your own logo image
Samantha is an easy to use template that offers flexibility and style. Buy it here.
I hope you like these themes. If you’re searching for the best plugins to use for your website, download my free guide below and transform your blog into a clean, professional site.
*This post includes affiliate links