Wow! February seemed to fly by. Despite the big chill, I’m hopeful that sunshine is on the way. I’ve even made a couple of cheeky orders for new Spring clothes. Last month was busy work wise – I’ve just launched a side project which I can’t say much about yet as I’m waiting to see how it goes. Hopefully, I’ll be able to share more soon.
This month, I have a couple of things I plan on doing. Here’s what I’ve got lined up on my March goals list:
01. Blog more. I’ve been a rubbish blogger lately. My aim is to write two posts a week – I’ve already got some posts planned so hopefully this is doable. I also want to re-launch my free course on how to become a freelance writer. I’ve already started re-writing it and its going to be jam packed with useful info on how to start earning money as a writer.
02. Colour my hair. I’m a pro at colouring my own hair but I’ve never attempted bleaching before. I recently bought some Manic Panic bleach and my aim to to change my colour from dark brown to red. I’m going to watch a lot of Youtube vids on home colouring and pray to the Gods that its works ha. If not, I’ll just have to get it fixed at a salon.
03. Streamline my makeup collection – I have a few makeup bits that I’ve had for way to long. A good clear out is on the cards. I also want to pick up a few new makeup bits like a blush and highlighter. I’ve got my eye on some things from Makeup Revolution and Marc Jacobs – a complete contrast price wise but I’m not really a brand snob with makeup as high street brands have stepped up their game in the past few years.
04. Make a Youtube Video – I’ve said this for years so I don’t know if I will actually go ahead and do it. I have no aspirations to become an ‘influencer’ but I think putting myself out there might boost my confidence. Saying that, people can be mean and it may do the opposite haha but I’d like to give it a try just for fun if anything!
05. Bake. I am one of those people who has good intentions but never quite gets round to things. I bought some baking bits months ago so I need to get my apron on and get cooking. I’m thinking of just making some simple cupcakes or cookies to begin with because I have zero talent in the kitchen.
What are your goals this month?0